2009/07/03

Spoil Yourself Monday



This is a past "spoil"... my little watering can I picked up at the dollar store for $2.
Thought I would update you all so you can see it with the pretty flowers of summer.
My husband put up the wooden shelf that the flowers and can are sitting on.
I get these shelves from flea markets and thrift stores. ♥ Love you all, Gwyn

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics - thanks for updating us with the lovely flowers - I'm struggling with my little planters and handbags with the ever changing weather but they are hanging on in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is so so great, LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh! wow! the watering can is so pretty! and love those lovely flowers.

    Sorry I haven't been to this blog for sometime to check on what's up with my friends lately and haven't post anything. too busy at work and poly.

    ReplyDelete