2009/06/24

Orbs - jangold

Well another sunny day here in the UK - who's complaining - not me although I got burned through leggings over lunch. I had my friend Kerry up for lunch and we had a lovely pasta salad with garlic bread then for dessert I made strawberry waffles with vanilla icecream - very scrummy.

Gave me time to get some more done in the garden - so I got out my 6 orbs (3 pictured) you can see the reflection of the top part of the garden with the two chairs Kerry and I had been lazing on :-) Now if I can get all the solar lights to work - that will be another matter. Bye for now Hugs Jan xxx

4 comments:

  1. Strawberry waffles with ice cream! Oh MY! :)
    And orbs too! I adore garden orbs like this. Your garden seems like a magical, wonderful place to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't shown you the water feature yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an amazing picture!!!

    ReplyDelete