At 5pm the skies started to clear the grey away and give way eventually to lovely blue, clear skies. They have given out a 'heatwave' for Britain this week - so let's see how it goes.So by 8pm when I'd just finished work here I went outside with my camera.The garden at the back doesn't have any sun on it now at this time of day - but the front of the house is beautiful.I took this picture of our lovely hanging basket in the setting sun. It is so warm and peaceful here now at this time of day - I hope I wake up tomorrow and it has not gone.
Hugs Jan xxx
woow! lovely flowers
ReplyDeleteSo precious, hugs, PoliXena
ReplyDeleteMy favorite time to take photos is just as the sun is sinking. I call this "God Light." It only lasts for a few precious moments, but when you manage to get photos in this special light, it is like they are lit from within! Your photo of the hanging basket is a perfect example of the magic of God Light! Thank you for sharing! ♥
ReplyDelete